Inspiration #LoveLowes

By Ally Banks

Now that winter is finally gone, it’s time to think about summer! I’m beyond excited to partner with Lowes this year to refresh my backyard into a destination to relax this summer.  With baby number two arriving on the first full day of summer, our days of enjoying summer nights will only happen in our own space.  Leaving the house will be considered a luxury.

With 99% of our house becoming a playground, art school, movie theater, cafeteria for everyone but us, Lowes is going to help us create an evening destination in our own back yard that we can enjoy when the kids finally drift off to sleep.

Sifting through the digital inspiration guide – which can be found here: lowes.ca/flyers, I’m excited to think of what we can create in my back yard! With the help of Lowes I’m sure it will be perfect.  We’ll be kick starting the project next week with a visit to Lowes.  Be sure to keep tabs with us and our summer back yard adventure by following the hashtag #LoveLowes on Twitter and Instagram.

In the mean time, take a moment to check out some of the looks we’ll be aiming for.

Lowes 1

Lowes 2

Lowes 4

Lowes 3

3 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 3 StumbleUpon 0 3 Flares ×

Comments

1. sabina Edwards says:

Our Lowes is new and is very close to where I do most of my shopping so I stopped in there one day and WOW…. I took tons of pictures of things I want to purchase and plan on pinteresting the stuff!! I am determined to do the porch this yr so I can have storage for the many, many kitchen things I have (like the nespresso machine and the kitchenaid mixer) I have such a tiny kitchen right now that we don’t even have a table there (I ended up getting this HUGE fridge, so it just takes up too much space)

2. Lynda Cook says:

I have no Lowes near me, but went into one last year and oh my god, the stuff in that store, I was amazed!!

3. ivy pluchinsky says:

I could use some new patio furniture!

4. angela marriott says:

Wow very beautiful. I would love to do a makeover on my patio.

5. Julie F says:

I would love to have a nice patio but unfortunately we have to finish work in the house before we can start outside!

6. Lynda Cook says:

I can’t wait to see your finished look!! it would be nice if I had a nice private oasis on my deck, but with so many neighbours it’s a little hard and living right beside a junk store and across the road from an auto shop, there is no such thing as quiet and private, ugh!!!

We are just now getting a Lowes here. Looking forward to seeing your final product!

8. Tricia Hope says:

My patio is the last on my list of redos. Thanks I will check out Lowes for sure!

Love Lowes, we go into wander lots of times to get ideas! Love some of the string lights they have for the patio!

10. Debbie W says:

I have a Lowe’s near me and I love their displays. They help with my imagination and planning.

11. Florence C says:

The pictures have some beautiful products in them. I love to have some new patio furniture.

omg i want it all!! but really the furniture in the second pic with the lanterns from the last one…beautiful!!

13. Laurie P says:

we are desperate for a patio makeover…….need to check in with Lowes, I really like the sets you’ve shown!

3 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 3 StumbleUpon 0 3 Flares ×