NextIssueCA – Get 60 Days For FREE!! #CouponCode Inside

Every week I had to have them… those colorful pages called my name.  I would hitch a ride with my mom to the mall and spend my meagre allowance on the… those teeny bopper magazines.  I was addicted.  Reading the latest gossip about my favorite teen star, and cutting out all the posters so I could fall asleep staring at my latest crush.  I specifically remember  NKOTB and Kriss Kross… and that my posters ran three deep, and circled my entire room.

My love of magazines is still thriving, so much knowledge and experience packed into them! Though I must admit,  I am truly grateful for the advancement in technology… Now I can get my magazine fix on my phone or computer.  No longer do I have to find a home for the print copies anymore… and since hanging pictures of hot boys in my bedroom would be frowned upon by my husband, I think I’m far better off crushing over the latest middle aged heart throb via NextIssue.

For the past two months I have been trying next issue out for myself.  At a mere $10 a month, I have access to all the top magazines…the ones that I would be browsing in the supermarket and putting back on the self, because I don’t have room to house them all.  For $10, all of those DIY projects, delicious recipes and beautifule decor ideas are at my fingertips… and the men.. (they’ve all grown up too!)

60FREE

I have my favorite magazines that I read all the time.  My go-to’s.  But what I really love about NextIssue, is that I get to read the magazines that I normally wouldn’t have bought.  The ones that I wasn’t used to picking up… It really opens up the doors to so many possiblilities.  Especially as a crafter/DIYer.

Sign up for next issue today and use code 60FREE when you sign up to receive 2 months FREE.  That’s all your favorite magazines, for free, for two months!

Enjoy!

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 0 0 Flares ×

Comments

I have been thinking about trying this out, looks like it would be a great time to do so. Thanks for the code!

2. I’ve been meaning to check out NextIssueCA; I travel for work and am always carrying my iPad, so this would be extremely convenient (and likely save me the effort of juggling all my carry on). Thanks.

3. I like the fact that they’re all accessbile without taking up tons of room! I used to read a bunch of magazines in my teens too (a lot of writing mags when I started writing seriously) and was always trying to figure out a good way to store them. Thanks for sharing!

4. kathy downey says:

Cool,I have been thinking about trying this out…thanks

5. Thanks for sharing the code. I have been wanting to try next issue for a while now. I like that I can read the magazines on my phone whenever I have time.

6. Very cool! I wish they had NASCAR Illistrated…sadly I don’t think many others are the same as me LOL

7. Next Issue is wonderful. I tried it a few months back and quickly became addicted to it. I love all the variety and additional content that the tablet version has compared to hard copies.

8. I have been thinking about trying this out. I love my magazines but I have to admit Next Issue is easier to carry around!

9. I have been wanting to try this and I just recently got a tablet so I think I will take advantage of the code, thanks!

10. Lynda Cook says:

I’ve been debating whether or not to sign up for this, I’m just worried I wouldn’t use it enough, hmmmm maybe it would be good in the summer while out getting some sun!!

11. kathy downey says:

Thanks so much for sharing this

12. My sister loves NextIssue. I have yet to try it.

I have heard of Next Issue but have not tried it out yet! Seems really interesting !

This is very cool! I’ve been enjoying a free membership for a couple of months and I love it!

15. This is great. Thanks for the coupon code!

16. if i had more time i would sign up for sure

17. angela m says:

I think I would enjoy this , I hate the clutter of magazines around my house.

18. kathy downey says:

This is great thanks for sharing

19. Lee Pearson says:

I can very much identify with your love of magazines. We had the same experiences where I could wait and would cut out pictures too and hang on the wall. I think most teens did this. Reading this post made me smile. Thanks for that. I still subscribe to magazines (a lot of them) the old fashion way, through snail mail. I like the idea of NextIssue because if its value. Ten dollars is such a small amount to pay to read any mag I want. Wow, I pay more than that for just one subscription. You have given me a lot to think about. Thanks for the info.

20. kathy downey says:

I have just recently heard of Next Issue but have not tried it

21. I have been thinking about signing up, This is a big help

I haven’t signed up for this but have been thinking about it for a while. It’s a neat service!

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 0 0 Flares ×