Keep Germs At Bay This Summer with Lysol No-Touch Antibacterial Soap System

My kids will touch anything.snake2

Case and point.  We spent this evening at my son’s Spring Fling, there was lots of fun food and candy floating around, and lots of games for the kids to play.  New to the event this year was a Reptile Show.  We entered the show and my youngest locked eyes with a great big snake, ran over to it before I could get a hold of him and put his hands right on it.  Not even a flinch of fear (which kind of scares me).  After that, he was doing all he could to grab a hold of the tortoise.  I can’t say I didn’t expect it to happen…I mean, my kids are textile kids.  They have to touch everything!

Now that summer is here, or at least it’s not snowing any longer, my kids are spending much more time outside.  They’ve chased butterflies and dug for worms…a fishing trip is in their very near future.  But the last thing I was to see is the grubby germs from outside, making their way in.

Lysol PackshotThat is why I have the Lysol® No-Touch Antibacterial Hand Soap System by my kitchen sink and in the bathroom.  It is the perfect tool for getting my kids to wash their hands regularly, and stop millions of germs from spreading all through my house.

My kids don’t end up using too much (or too little) soap, since the dispenser automatically dispenses the right amount of soap when they put their hand under the spout.

How would you like to give the Lysol® No-Touch Antibacterial Soap System a try in your home, for FREE?  Well, for a limited time when you pick up the Lysol No-Touch Antibacterial Soap System at your local grocer, you can take advantage of this fantastic Mail In Rebate offer!lysol no touch refill

There is also a fantastic coupon offer right now, where you can save $1 off any one Lysol Hand Soap, including Foam Refill, Lysol® No-Touch Refill, and Antibacterial Hand Soap!

It’s a great opportunity to try out a scent you haven’t tried before, we’re currently using the moisturizing aloe vera & vitamin e in the kitchen and refreshing citrus scents in the bathroom.  I’m partial to citrus scented products so there is always a backup refill on the shelf!

Have you tried the Lysol® No Touch Antibacterial Hand Soap Systems yet?

This post was brought to you via SheBlogs.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Lysol.

3 Flares Twitter 2 Facebook 1 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 0 3 Flares ×

Comments

Thanks for the reminder to pick one of these up! I stumbled upon the mail-in rebate but I keep forgetting to pick it up at the store!

We haven’t yet tried these, but we are going to have our grandkids for most of the summer so I think its time to pick one or two up!

Thanks

3. it’s a neat product

4. Judy C (Judy Cowan) says:

I keep looking at these but not buying, thinking that one in the kitchen would be great and now would be a great time to get one with the rebate!

5. We have these in the bathrooms and the kitchen. They work well, especially with my little guys.

6. I have yet to pick one of these up and I think now is the time to try…I don’t have an excuse with the mail in rebate!

7. the refills are a little expensive, but good thing there are instructions online on how to refill your own soap

8. mrdisco1 says:

The foam refill option sounds really intriguing

9. mrdisco1 says:

it’s vital we all frequently hand wash to cut down the spread of illnesses

10. It is a little pricey, but the rebate is great… and spending a little more to keep us healthier is okay by me! Love this product!

11. Erika E says:

I have one of these and I use it a lot. I find it really handy in the kitchen because I don’t have to touch the soap dispenser and get it covered in food and germs.

12. Darlene Schuller says:

I took advantage of this awesome rebate to pick one up for my daughter in college

13. Suzie M says:

Haven’t tried this yet but think its a great idea

14. mrdisco1 says:

love these little units

15. I havent tried this before but I might as theres a mail in rebate for it.

16. I honestly haven’t tried these yet. Do you end up with a pile of soap on the counter after each use or it knows when to stop dispensing?
    (Debbie W)

17. I would absolutely love to try this in my home.

18. JaimeeM says:

I love lysol products, they get the job done.

19. this is the first time im seeing these these are a must at my house someone is always sick

Trackbacks