Big Love Valentine S’mores Cookies

Chocolate Smores CookiesThese cookies should only be made for the people that you REALLY love… I mean R E A L L Y love. They will blow their mind.

I am going to make this short and sweet so you can go straight to the kitchen and make them.

You need to make your favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe and double it… then collect the following:
  • Marshmallows (the big ones)
  • Graham wafers
  • Chocolate squares (like a Jersey Milk bar or something like that).
Ok.. Here it goes.

Make a ball of cookie dough, a little larger than you would for your cookies normally. On that, place a graham wafer, on the graham wafer place a chocolate square, on the chocolate square place a marshmallow…. I know, right??? Then, take another ball of cookie dough and cover all of that up… Make a giant cookie dough ball stuffed with a s’more!!!! Is your mind blown yet?????
Your Welcome.

Yours Sweetly,
Natalee Poll
32 Flares Twitter 8 Facebook 10 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 8 StumbleUpon 6 32 Flares ×

Comments

haha I was laughing throughout your post — you’re too funny! But my mind was blown!! What happens to the texture of the marshmallow, though?

2. I could make this, it looks pretty easy and I bet it tastes to yummy! Thanks!

O.M.G. I have to, yes HAVE TO make these! lol Amazing!

4. Mmmmmm! SOLD!! Thanks :-D

5. Yummy, we love smores, reminds me of all the great camping trips with the family

6. Cheryl (@loucheryl) says:

I’m going to make this for my hubby and son for Valentine’s Day! THX!

7. Tammy Dalley says:

Wow looks yummy! I love smores , I cant just imagine how good they taste as a cookie! Will definitely be making these, saving to my online cookbook right now, thanks for sharing!!! :)

8. Those look amazing, but good thing these are a once or twice a year thing! :P

9. Sabrina T says:

My waistline says OH NO! My eyes say yes yes yes! That looks super easy, super tasty, super awesome! Thanks for sharing :D

10. I bet my husband would love this – he’s a huge smores fan!

11. Cheyenne P says:

Oooh that sounds soooo dangerous and tasty! I really should not make these lol. I may never loose weight if I do!

12. OH MY GOODNESS!! They look just like the cookies from cookies by george. I am making theses for my boys this valentines! Thanks!

13. O M Gosh what a real fantastic treat for Valentine sweeties who need something for their sweet tooth cravings!

14. Belinda McNabb says:

OMG it looks so good! I will be making this one for my family on Valentines day. thanks for sharing

15. WOW! That’s interesting, yes the mind is blown! lol
    Sounds nice!

16. We are famous for making S’Mores at the campsite over a fire so I can’t wait to try your recipe.They look good.

17. Oh man…where has that been all my life?? If only I had talent baking…

18. I just may have to try this for Valentine’s Day!

19. Oh my that sounds delicious and fun to make
    thanks

20. These look so good and I am going to make them too.Thanks.Love them already!!

21. saminder gumer says:

man those look amazing. i want one right now. i may go make one today just so i can taste the gooey goodness.

22. This looks sinfully delicious!

23. I wanted to come back and say I made these yesterday since we were having a camp night theme with the kids. They were so good! Who would have thought adding the extra goodies could make a regular chocolate chip cookie so much more amazing! Thankyou!

24. These look delicious!! Thanks for sharing, I’m going to try these this weekend!

25. I haven’t made smore cookies in so long! Thanks for the reminder!

26. Debbie Bashford says:

Oh I have to try this!

27. Sydney D says:

Look delicious!!!

28. Oh wow, I love s’mores…that looks so good. And low in calories, I bet! ;)

29. aaand this just made my day, lol

30. You should get involved in a sweepstakes for among the best websites on the web. My goal is to suggest this site!

31. that’s adorable