Easy Halloween Craft for Kids

When I was a kid in elementary school, may favorite thing to do was crafts. And I seem to remember doing a lot of them. One of the crafts I specifically remember making was tissue paper pictures. This is a really easy craft to do with the young kids. All you need is some colored tissue paper, a print out of a halloween picture, and some white glue. Choose the picture you would like to use. You can easily find some on Google.

1/Print out the template and cut it out.
2/Trace the template onto a piece of cardboard. And cut out if desired. (a cereal box will work)
3/Cut tissue paper into 2″ Squares and crumple into tight balls
4/Dip tissue ball into white glue and fill in the template.
5/Let Dry and Hang.

Example:

1 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 1 StumbleUpon 0 1 Flares ×

Comments

1. I will definitely be making these with my son when Halloween rolls around! He’ll be old enough by then and he loves cats!

2. Great idea, I will try a valentines theme with my grandchildren

3. Fun! We used to do it by wrapping a piece of tissue paper around the end of a pencil. :-)

4. I remember doing this the pencil way in elementary school(decades ago!) I loved it – my fav was the heart shaped Valentines we did.

5. I do this craft with my kids for most major holidays. They love it and it’s super easy. They are always so proud of themselves once it’s completed. Will be doing this again with them for Valentine’s day.

6. Cheyenne P says:

I totally remember doing something similar as a child! Can’t wait to do this with my daughter :D

7. This looks like a manageable craft! I will try something like this for valentine’s day.

8. this looks like it would easy to try at halloween

9. I remember this being my favorite craft in elementary school – I will have to remember this for when my daughter is old enough. It was so much fun and sometimes frustrating folding the tissue paper on the end of the pencil.

I’m going to bookmark this and make sure I do this with my grandkids this coming Halloween!

thanks

11. Belinda McNabb says:

I love it! What a great idea for the little ones. I will be bookmarking this one. Thank you

12. Cheryl (@loucheryl) says:

We have a black cat named Meatball that my son adores! I will definitely be making this craft with my son!

13. Such a cute idea! I remember making tissue paper flowers in elementary school where you took the 2″ pieces of tissue paper folded them over the eraser end of a pencil and dipped the end into glue and then on to a flower template so that it spiked up :)

14. Debbie Bashford says:

I love this!!

15. Kayla Balko says:

This is a cute idea. Will have to remember this for when my son is older (only 6.5 months old right now). I remember making a bunch of different Halloween and Christmas things at my Aunt and Uncles when I would stay they on weekends

16. Elizabeth Matthiesen says:

this is a really good idea and I’m sure kids love making them.

17. Amy Lovell says:

These look awesome thanks!

18. What a fantastic idea, and one that you can feel assured will come out good enough your child will be proud!!! and will be a good decoration! and most important fun to do! not too hard!

1 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 1 StumbleUpon 0 1 Flares ×